Friday, February 29, 2008

Photo Friday

A new feature at Yarn to Knit! I've decided that each Friday I will feature a photo from my extensive library of digital photos. I've got a lot of them. I love taking pictures. I have them pretty well organized on my PC and have decided to share them with you, my blog reading public.
This is Starr's Mill in Fayetteville, Georgia. I went to Fayetteville with my PMF last Labor Day. When you go to the big shopping center in Fayetteville, you pass by this place. PMF had always wanted to stop there and this was the day. It's a lovely little park. We enjoyed our stop there and got some great pictures. Then we went on for a big day of shopping at the Fayetteville Pavillion. Great place to shop. Every big box store you can imagine. Well, almost.

No comments: