Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year, everybody! It's all about new beginnings. Resolutions. My resolution last year was to not leave dirty dishes in the sink when I went to bed at night. I won't say that I've been perfect this year, but it was a success. I have a dishwasher, but I don't clean it out. Then the dirty dishes in the sink just sit there day after day after day. After many years of this, I finally realized the solution was to take the dishwater out of the mix. So I stopped using it. I mean, seriously, there's just me here. I don't use that many dishes. I eat breakfast and lunch at work everyday and do those dishes there. I mostly eat simple meals at night, so that's no big deal. When I did a bunch of cooking before the holidays, I threw it all in the dishwasher, and you know what? That stuff is still in there - except the stuff I've had to use. So it worked.

This year instead of the usual "I need to lose weight," my resolution is to eat more vegetables. I figure "keep it simple" and make it do-able.

I also resolve to blog more. So...y'all come back now. Ya here?

No comments: