Monday, July 9, 2007

Yea! It's Monday.

I know. People don't like Monday. But I get to go to my knitting group on Mondays. We meet at a cool Burger King in a historic house. I know it sounds weird. You have to see it. Lots of people have rsvp'ed for tonight. It should be fun. If you'd like to know more about the group, there's a link at the bottom of the page that will take you to our website.


Babysitting with Catherine was fun Saturday except she got jealous when I talked to her brother, the new dog, the cat. She was just having a night when she wanted Miss Holly all to herself. Here are her nails:



It's Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear in Purple Potion. Very irridescent. Here she is where she wouldn't pose for me with a smile like I wanted and I asked Adam, her big brother, to make her laugh:


I love that picture.

Yesterday was a lovely, lazy, rainy Sunday. After church and lunch and groceries from Publix, I came home and read the paper and watched tv all afternoon. Ahhhh!

So now, after a long day at work, I'm off to knitting. What a great way to start the week!

No comments: