Saturday, July 7, 2007

Cable Found


I found my USB cable and thus, you are able to see the lovely WIP (that's "work in progress" for you non-knitters) I told you about in my last post.
Today is Saturday and it's the first Saturday since I quit my part time job. I enjoyed the job and I'm definitely going to miss the people, but I just so needed my weekends back. I slept until 8am this morning. Unheard of in my world. It was so nice sitting on the couch in my pajamas eating grits and bacon and toast. I might miss my sausage bisquit and hashbrowns from McDonald's, but I had to eat those while driving. . . not on the couch in my pajamas. Ahhh. So here it is almost noon, and guess what! Still in my pajamas!
I will make my way to the shower shortly. I'm babysitting tonight for my litle friend Catherine. She's so much fun. I've already picked out some nail polish.
I also need to get my Sunday School lesson studied sometime today. Oh, the pressure.

No comments: