Tuesday, July 31, 2007

End of July - not that that's relevant

I got a pedicure today. It's Opi Sugarplum Yum. The sandals are Easy Spirit from the Easy Spirit store at Discover Mills Mall north of Atlanta on I-85. It's more plummy than it looks here. It's got this shimmer that makes it change color when my toes move. Totally cool!

I received my copy of Stephanie Pearl-McPhee Casts Off last night. Our Stitch & Bitch did a Knit Picks order and that was what I ordered. I worked on my sweater a little and read the book a little. Then I left early because it was really cold in the room at Burger King. I was home in time to watch The Closer and in bed shortly after 10. Yea!

I went to see The Little River Band Friday night with my friend Debbie. They sounded great and it was very reminiscent of high school and college. I was so tired. We left at the intermission. I was ready to go and Debbie was, too. But the concert was great and the venue, the Phenix City Amphitheater, was great. You can see the river and the bridge and there were boats and trains and kayaks! I haven't been there in years. It's really polished and nice. It'd be nicer on a day that's not in the 90's, but we really enjoyed it. Next time I'll take a chair and some knitting. :)

Have a great week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice toes!! Where did you get them done? I've got a fancy dinner in a few weeks and I'd like to get my toes done, too.

You'll have to post a progress picture of the sweater soon!