Thursday, September 27, 2007

Rough Day

I had a rough day at work today. There's just a lot to do, and I'm trying to get it all done and I'm not too familiar with the software I'm having to use. And I'm waiting for decisions from other people and can't really move on until I have them and they keep changing. UGH! At one point I had to go outside and walk around the building just to clear my head. As I started the walk around back, I found myself yearning for some knitting. If I had been in possession of a project, I would have felt so much better. If I could have knit for five minutes, I would have been in much better shape for the rest of the day. And I wouldn't have needed that Mountain Dew.

So, I finished that Garterlac Dishcloth. It sufficiently impressed the knitting group. I provided the website with the pattern.


Also, I'm moving along on the Yo, Drop It! At the group Monday we devised a way to wrap the skein in a rubber band so that it can be untwisted way more easily.


Here's hoping for a better day tomorrow.

No comments: