Sunday, September 23, 2007

Enough with the ribbon already!

Okay, Yo, Drop It! is a beautiful scarf. I'm going to love wearing it. But at this point, it's time to add the second skein of yarn and I needed a little break from all of the untwisting first. This is what I came up with:

It's a Garterlac Dishcloth in Sugar 'n' Cream, colorway Over the Rainbow. Pretty, huh? Find the pattern and tutorials here. There's a photo tutorial that I found particularly helpful, especially when it comes to picking up stitches. If you've ever wanted to practice short rows, here's your chance. It doesn't take long to make one, and it's really cute. Looks great in the variegated. Don't know if it'd be worth the effort in a solid. Thanks to Dawn for showing me the pattern.

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Holly said...

That is one snazzy dishcloth!