Friday, September 21, 2007

Immortality

Y'all, I have achieved knitting immortality. The Yarn Harlot, Stephanie Pearl-McPhee, has put a picture of me and my sad sock on her blog. I am overwhelmed.

In other news, "Yo, Drop It!" is at the half way point.

It's slightly over 40", or half of the 80" I'm shooting for. See the nice detail of the dropped stitches in the second photo? It's pretty, but the ribbon yarn is a pain.

Have I mentioned lately how much I love knitting? I really do. I love the yarn, the needles, the fabrics. I love how with just two stitches (one the opposite of the other) , you can create all different kinds of fabric. I would knit 24/7 if only I didn't have to work and sleep.

2 comments:

Holly said...

Yup, you've attained official celebrity status!

bono_212 said...

That's amazing. I can't even make a second row when I attempt to crochet :(