Sunday, January 25, 2009

My week in pictures

Here's my week in pictures:
This is my current travel knitting project. Garter Stitch Loop Through Scarf from 101 Designer One Skein Wonders. Yarn is Omega Sinfonia in Azul Rey.


We had a spectacular sunset on Monday. I was heading out for dinner and grabbed this shot.
Tuesday was the inauguration. I watched it while I was doing some graphic stuff at work. I took the picture off of my tv at home that night. See the station logo in the lower right corner? I designed that.
Wednesday morning it was very cold - for Columbus anyway. This is the roof of my car when I went out Wednesday morning.
Thursday night I had leftover pizza for dinner, warmed in my newly repaired toaster oven.
There were three deer in the road when I was driving home from babysitting last night. I snapped pictures changing the settings. This is all I got. Those floating lights are their eyes.
This is a picture I took of Seth's cat Boots today. He is incredibly sweet, smart, and handsome.

To see all of my pictures from my 365 Project (explained here), visit my flickr set.

No comments: