Thursday, January 8, 2009

Fourth Pan of Cornbread

I ate the last of my New Year's turnip greens tonight for supper. I made my fourth pan of cornbread this year.

So, are you wondering why I've become such a prolific blogger all of a sudden? Well, I'm doing this flickr project where you take a photo every day and post it to flickr. There's also a group for ravelry members who are taking pictures everyday. Here are the photos I've taken so far. I'm also in a group where I take one mostly pink photo each week. (There's a 365 option, but 365 of pink is a lot of pressure.) Those pink shoes I put up on Tuesday went into that group. I can't promise that I'll post my photos here everyday. I may have some I don't want to bore you with.
But there will probably be more short blogging than I have traditionally done, as well as some insight into Holly's world you previously did not have. (Fasten your seatbelts!)

1 comment:

Holly said...

That sounds like a good project. Anything that gets you to blog more is good, IMO. Your cornbread looks delicious!