Sunday, August 3, 2008

New Kids on the Block

Remember last year when we got our new Sunday School class? Today we got another one. It went surprisingly well. There's one little boy who has a reputation for crying, we'll call him "H"; we were very concerned about him. He did so great. They all did. It went great. We forgot to take pictures. Maybe next week.

Oh. My. Gosh! I just got scared to death. I love The Weather Channel. I've downloaded Weather Desktop. It's great. Tells you the temperature down by the time and radar is one click away. The only thing is, when there's a weather alert, it thunders at you. The thunder coming out of my computer scares me every time. I wonder if I can turn off the thunder.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! I could just picture the thunder sounding off and you jumping!

LOL!

Sorry I couldn't make it to Knitting Circle. I wasn't feeling very good. I went to the lake with Josh and the dogs only to lay on the dock and whine.

Blessings!
Lacy