- The winner can put the logo on her blog.
- Link the person you received your award from.
- Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
- Put links of those blogs on yours.
- Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you’ve nominated.
The nominees are:
- Holly H. When I first started my blog, I decided to do a Google search and see if it would come up. I typed in "Holly Knitting Blog" or something like that. Up popped a blog with a picture of a cat who looked like Gidget, the cat I had a long time who meant the world to me. I commented on her blog and we've been blog buddies ever since.
- Lacey She came to the knitting group about a year ago. Lacey is funny, smart, and a really great knitter, crocheter, and seamstress. She's been AWOL much of the summer, but I hope she finds herself at Panera a lot more Monday nights as the weather cools.
- Jamie I met Jamie on ravelry. We joined some of the same groups because we're from the same hometown, went to the same high school (where we were both in the band), and both went to Clemson University. She's A LOT younger than me, that's why our paths never crossed in real life.
- Bookwyrm She doesn't reveal her name on her blog (as far as I can tell), so I'm not sure if I should. She is new to our knitting group and fitting right in. Hope she likes tag!
- Lacy I met Lacy on New Year's Eve. I was sitting in the floor at A.C. Moore going through the clearance yarn (I'm hardcore), and she was yarn shopping with her friend Amanda. Next thing you know, Lacy's at Panera on a Monday and the rest is history. She has a great blog full of recipes, animal stories, and tips on simple living. Go visit!
- Angela Because, like Becca always says, she needs to blog more.
- Brandi She's been in a blogging slump all summer, but I hope when Eli starts first grade (whenever that happens in Texas), she gets her blogging mojo back.
Consider yourselves tagged!