Monday, October 15, 2007

Finishitis


Last week I finished my Yo, Drop It! Scarf. I'm really happy with how it turned out. I've worn it a couple of times now and gotten lots of compliments on it. I'm glad it's over.

Tonight at the knitting group I finished my ballband dishcloth. It turned out really nice, too. I can't wait to make another one in a different colorway.
Over the weekend I did audio for a wedding a church. It's a good little gig that pays pretty well for the amount of work required. I have another this weekend, then a week off, then another wedding. Whew! In most parts of the country the summer is the popular time to get married, in the Deep South, it's the fall. Far too sweaty in the summer.
Some - some - of the stress at work is letting up, but some of it is still sitting in wait. Dawn says I need a ball of yarn and some needles kept in the car for emergencies like the one I had the other week. Definitely something I need to work on.

No comments: