Thursday, May 14, 2009

A Cheap Imitation

This evening I saw this in Publix:
Pot Grabber
(They didn't have the pink one in the picture, only black.)

It's essentially the same design as my Toto that I finished this week:
#130 of 365

But, seriously, y'all, which is cuter? Remember the Toto I made in December:
DSCN3117

Okay, so I'm a little obsessed with this pattern, but come on. What's more practical than a potholder?! And have you ever seen one this cute? How about you put a picture of your favorite potholder on your blog and post here linking to it (or email it to me, if you don't have a blog, and I'll post it.) Don't be shy. Chime in with your opinion.

1 comment:

To Love Endlessly said...

Yours are WAY cuter. I love the pink ones. I've never made a potholder, can you believe it?!?