Sunday, March 8, 2009

A MoreTimely Post

I'm not waiting until mid-week this time to post my pictures from last week. Aren't you proud? For those of you new to Yarn to Knit, I'm doing a 365 project on flickr.com where everyday I take a picture and upload it to my flickr account. Each week I post those pictures here along with the description of the photo that I put up on flickr.

Sunday, March 1st (I posted this in my snow post, but it was a picture of the day, so it needs to go here, too):
Me in the snow! (#60 of 365)
A rare Southern snow in Columbus, Georgia. I had to go play in it.

Monday, March 2nd:
#61 of 365 (Finished Object - Garter Stitch Loop Through Scarf)
It needs blocking, but it's done. Pattern from 101 Designer One Skein Wonders. Yarn is Omega Sinfonia (from Hobby Lobby) in Azul Rey. Knit on size 4 needles. I look lousy, but it was the end of a long day!

Tuesday, March 3rd (now blocking yesterday finished object):
#62 of 365
Garter Stitch Loop Through Scarf from 101 Designer One Skein Wonders, Omega Sinfonia in Azul Rey

Wednesday, March 4th:
#63 of 365
Whole Grain Strawberry Pop Tarts

Thursday, March 5th:
#64 of 365
This is where I work - our HD Edit Suite.

Friday, March 6th:
#65 of 365
Is it sad that I spend more time with my Dell than with my friends?

Saturday, March 7th:
#66 of 365
I'll explain this in a couple of days.

No comments: