Sunday, March 15, 2009

March 8 through 14, 2009

This week was stressful. That's about all I have to say. Here are the pictures along with the comments posted with them:

Sunday, March 8, 2009:
#67 of 365
I had an eggroll and hot mustard today with my lunch along with rice and vegetables

Monday, March 9, 2009:
#68 of 365
Remember my picture from Saturday (the 7th) of the yarn and needles? Well, the original plan was to have it scanned onto this cake for Aslyn in the knitting group. It turns out that there's an $8 charge for that and we were definitely trying to keep the cost down, so no yarn, no needles. The cake was yummy and Aslyn was surprised. It was nice. (I don't think she liked the candles so much. She's our oldest knitter.)

Tuesday, March 10, 2009:
#69 of 365
After I took this picture (using macro and the self-timer and my gorillapod), I reached down to pick up the camera and it tipped over, lens first, onto the concrete. Bye-Bye, Nikon. You were very good to me. Thank you for three years and three months and 3,728 pictures. It was a good run. I'll miss you.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009:
#70 of 365
I broke my Nikon last night, so this picture was taken with the camera in my mobile phone. It's not great, but at least I'm still in the game.

Thursday, March 12, 2009:
#71 of 365
I know, I know - two sunsets in a row? But look at it, it's hard to resist. This one is from the Target parking lot. Last night's was from WalMart.

Friday, March 13, 2009:
#72 of 365
It's not a purple snake I'm knitting. It's called the "Have Fun Scarf", from the Knitting Experience Book 1 by Sally Melville.

Saturday, March 14, 2009:
#73 of 365
I went to Sears today camera shopping (I've been to all the stores!). It took two trips up and down the escalators to get a decent photo.

So there you go. I went and got a Micro SD card for my phone so I could move pictures back & forth. It was a cheap temporary solution.

No comments: