Sunday, February 22, 2009

Not Exactly...

Over my sinus/ear/cold thing, that is. I know in my last post I said I was feeling better, but then a sinus headache woke me at 2:30am and then again at 4:30am Wednesday night. I'm controlling it with medication, but it's still there. How do you get this stuff to go away?!?

I know you're all waiting with baited breath on this week's pictures, so here we go:

Sunday, 2/15: I got a gorillapod in pink and black. This picture was exceedingly difficult to obtain.
Special Note: This picture was very popular on flickr. It has 16 views, 5 comments, and 2 people "favorited" it.
#46 of 365

Monday, 2/16: Monday Knit Night - Panera Bread, Columbus, Georgia
#47 of 365

Tuesday, 2/17: I work at WLTZ NBC38 in Columbus, Georgia. At noon today, we turned off our analog transmitter in conjunction with the Switch to Digital. The privilege of pushing the off button was given to Santi Rivera, our Chief Videographer, who has worked at the station longer than anyone else. Pictured just afterward from left to right are Jerry Garvin, Chief Engineer, Drew Rhodes, General Manager, and Santi Rivera.
#48 of 365

Wednesday, 2/18: What happens when a ten mouth old gets hold of your Pampered Chef Party Invitation.
Relax: He didn't swallow the missing corner.
#49 of 365

Thursday, 2/19: Jelly Belly Jelly Beans from a Valentine Basket at work.
Note: This picture has 11 views, 4 comments, and 1 person calls it a favorite.
#50 of 365

Friday, 2/20: My friend Seth had to buy new tires today. Here is one of them. A nice, pretty Michelin.
#51 of 365

Saturday, 2/21: I sat on the couch in my pajamas covered up by my kitty throw all day today.
#52 of 365

If you enjoyed this week's pictures, please leave me a comment and let me know. If you have any suggestions for pictures, leave me a comment and let me know. If you're thinking, "Why do you call this blog 'Yarn to Knit' when you rarely talk about yarn or knitting?", leave me a comment and let me know. Have a great week.

1 comment:

Holly said...

I think you're pictures get better every week! My favorite this week is definitely the jelly beans. So bright and springy!