Sunday, June 14, 2009

World Wide Knit in Public Day 2009

I made signs for the Gazebo
Katy has a new camera
Katy, Julie, and Deb
Pat, Kristine, Beth (Katy in back)
Laurie
Bobbi, Pat, Kristine, Beth
Beth, Katy, Deb
Holy, Pat, Kristine, Beth
Julie's project
Bobbi, Holly, and Pat
Deb, Laurie, Bobbi, Holly
Katy, Deb & Laurie
Bobbi, Holly, Pat, Kristine, Beth
Laurie and Pat
Katy & Julie
When the rain began, we retreated to Subway
Katy and Beth
Laurie and Kristine
Deb & Bobbi
Deb tries on her sock.  Bobbi keeps knitting.
Deb's sock
Julie and Pat
Old man statue gives knitting a try.
Soldier Statue with my project
Random Yarn
Girl in the rain statue with yarn
Boy and Dog statue with my project
Polar Beat in the Cantina eating my project!
Gorilla stole my bag and my project!
Boy and Fish statue with my project
Indescribable statue with my project
Unicyclist statue with my project
Katy photographing the Unicyclist statue
Horses statue with my project
Columbus Lions Indoor Football
Drum Man (#163 of 365)
Drum Man
Drum Man
Beth's Knitting.
Touchdown Lions!
And the extra point is good!
Chic-Fil-A Cows

1 comment:

To Love Endlessly said...

It looks like so much fun! I love the statues that are decorated. How fun!