Monday, July 14, 2008

Real Quick Blog

I had a busy weekend. On Saturday I went to Pine Mountain to have Mexican with Seth at San Marcos. If you're ever in Pine Mountain to go to Callaway Gardens or something, go eat at San Marcos. It's the best Mexican I've had and the price is great.

Saturday night, Laura from the knitting group and I went to see the Columbus Catfish, our local baseball team, and took our knitting. It was a mini-Stitch & Pitch. We had great fun and the Catfish won!

Sunday morning I went to church and then came home and fixed myself some grilled chicken, baked beans and cole slaw for lunch. Very good. I went to visitation at the funeral home for my friend Ellen's father-in-law. I work in the nursary with Ellen. He was 88 and had lived a wonderful, full life. Sunday evening we had a Sunday School Teacher meeting. There was good food and I got some knitting done! (Yes, I knit; but I still listen.)

Back to work today. Eh. Then tonight one of my blog-buddies came to the knitting group for the first time. Yea, Laurie! I think this may be the first time I met a virtual friend in real life. Cool!

2 comments:

lauriec said...

It was so nice to finally meet you!!! I had fun & will see you on Monday!

kathy b said...

IM supposed to meet a blog buddy this thursday. Major Knitter in coming in to town. It will be my first blog meet up too!